Brian Pendrich occupied a senior position with the National Grid before retirement, and then he started to hunt for a safe investment that provides the opportunity of obtaining high returns not only for himself but also for his wife (Muriel). In this way, they could both enjoy their retirement without any worries.
According to Mr. Pendrich: “I heard about Park First when I was talking with an investment colleague of mine and he recommended them from the point of view of the return on investment. All our other investments, whether it be in shares or in ISAs, have produced really disappointing returns over the period I’ve been investing in them. In the current situation ─ with the low interest rates that we’ve got producing very low returns on any other investment ─ the Park First investment is a good one.”
Brian and Muriel invested in Park First after researching deeply into the company and its products. After this, they decided to trust in Park First and acquire a car parking space at one of its Glasgow airport car parks.
“I was looking for a home for our money which would not only bring some better returns for us, but also in an industry which was going to be a growth area, and I don’t think car parks are going to be closing down any time soon!”
Another reason that encourages Brian and Muriel to invest was the guaranteed yield of 8% on their investment in years one and two, with a predicted yield of 10% in years three and four and 12% in years five and six.
“We are now into year three of the investment and the yield has increased to 10%,” stated Brian. “We’ve just recently had the first instalment of that, so we’re very pleased with the returns that we’re getting.”
In addition, they were looking for an investment opportunity that wouldn’t require much management on their part; therefore they believed that the Park First investment would meet this requirement.
“The nice thing about this particular investment is that all of the legwork is being done by Park First,” said Brian. “We’ve been impressed with the way Park First have dealt with any queries we’ve had and also kept us informed of how the investment was doing.”
At the beginning, Brian and Muriel had looked on their investment as a medium-term plan, but after experiencing how it works they now see it as a longer-term option and seeing as they were so satisfied with their returns they would look to renew and enhance in the future.
“Having had the experience with the company that we’ve had, we may well look to increasing our investment with Park First in the future,” confirmed Brian.
“I would certainly invest in Park First again and consider that when our current investment runs out, and I would have no hesitation in recommending it to any friends or family who are similarly looking for a good home for their investment.”
– A minimum investment from £20,000
– You own the parking space in which you are investing, with a title deed from the UK Land Registry
– Your asset increases when airports become busier and demand for car parking increases
– Guaranteed 8% return on your investment in years one and two
– Projected 10% return in years three and four and projected 12% return in years five and six
– Projected capital growth of 25% over the six year investment period
– Returns are paid upfront each quarter, straight into your nominated bank account
– A hassle-free hands-off investment, with all the legwork done by Park First
– A dedicated investment consultant on hand to answer any queries at every stage of your investment
– A SIPP-approved investment option