Code of Conduct
Direct Airport Parking Investment Limited is a registered limited company which is the accredited master agent for Park First, one of the biggest owners of long stay airport car parking spaces in the UK.
We abide by a clear code of conduct established to protect investors. We would like to reassure you that our promise means:
- We NEVER cold call potential investors
- We NEVER ask investors to send us money directly
- We will ALWAYS insist all monies are paid to Park First’s solicitors, The Hetherington Partnernship Solicitors
- We will ALWAYS be transparent in our dealings with you
- We ALWAYS encourage investors to take independent professional financial advice to decide whether buying an airport car parking space is right for them
- All spaces are ALWAYS sold “unencumbered” which means there is NEVER any debt, such as a loan or mortgage, attached to the leases sold to investors
If anyone telephones you without prior arrangement, claiming to be from Direct Airport Parking Investment Limited we would urge you to put the phone down and to contact the police.
We recognise that making any investment is an important decision and that’s why we encourage all prospective investors to visit our car parks before they buy. We can also host a guided tour conducted by one of our staff.
We aim to provide all the information you need in order to make an informed decision about whether to purchase a space, but we also encourage investors to take independent professional financial advice to decide whether buying an airport car parking space is the right decision for them.
On buying a space, investors automatically receive a copy of the title deeds which are registered with the government’s Land Registry or Registers of Scotland to prove their ownership.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0161 820 4956
- Post: Direct Airport Parking Investment Ltd, 4 Clews Road Redditch, B98 7ST
For further information please visit the FAQ section of our website.